Molteni Arcore Wool Jersey
Please select chart you wish to view from the below:
Men's Apparel Chart
Men's Cycling Kit Chart
The iconic wool jersey inspired by Molteni, an Italian professional road bicycle racing team from 1958 until the end of 1976. It won 663 races, many of them earned by its most famous rider, Eddy Merckx.
Premium Italian made, two-tone wool vintage style jersey with short zipper. Style, comfort and nostalgia have been the primary focus in the design of this iconic jersey.
Please note this jersey is designed to fit both Men and Women. Women are recommended to choose a size smaller than you normally would. Please refer to Size Chart for body measurements.
- Italian craftsmanship
- Styling authorised by Molteni under license
- 100% Wool spun in Italy
- Chain stitch embroidery on front, rear and sleeves.
- Super soft, non-itch and machine washable
- 2 way stretch for enhanced comfort
- 3 rear pockets with button closures
100% Wool. Machine washable.